Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School 2015

The day went by so fast that I didn't get any pictures during the school day. One students asked "Why is today going by so fast?" Because we were so busy. Bell to bell we were busy getting to know each other, organizing supplies and talking about classroom expectations. 

This is our pre-school family pic. Baby girl started day care last week. It is not going so well. The day care is great but she is still getting used to everything. 

This is one school day, plus 12,000 steps later. I literally had that many steps by the end of the school day. I need more comfortable shoes. After 5 years of teaching, I still haven't found super comfortable, non-ugly, dress shoes. Can't wait until tennis shoes for Friday. 


It was the best first day of school ever. I like that I can say that every year. It must mean that I am getting better. I over planned for the day and didn't get close to finishing everything. 

How was your first day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...