Thursday, March 24, 2016

Measures of Center

We started our unit on Statistics after spring break. It is one of my favorite things to do and teach and it is not easy for students to understand. There are so many little things about that you understand once you've studied statistics for awhile. I took some pretty intense statistics classes in college, so I feel like everyone should learn everything about it--I have to remind myself that my 6th graders need to be gradually introduced to it.

So this is the foldable we created for Mean, Median, Mode, and Range--I let my students use my markers and they loved it--I'll have to pull out markers more often.



I read this book in college and it is so interesting. It's been a few years since I've read it, I might have to pull it out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...