Monday, July 1, 2013

Back to Work and Prepping for Baby

I took the month of June off from any school work. But now I am back.

For the next two weeks, I will be participating in my own "Plan-a-palooza."

With a baby on the way and beginning grad school in the fall, I feel like this is one way I can stay on top of things.

The month of June was all about cleaning. I have begun to realize that bringing home a baby also means bringing home a bunch of stuff to go with this baby. There was absolutely no way this stuff would fit nicely with the way I had things (un)organized now. I threw away loads of stuff and donated boxes of things. There is room in the second closet, our bedroom is clean, and the living room looks a little more livable.

Our second bedroom went from this...

To this...


It still isn't perfect. I really just need one more shelf, then I can get rid of the second table and there will be plenty of room for baby's stuff.

Now, I just need to know what is expected of me by my school and district during maternity leave. I realize it must be different for every school. Is there anyone who has done maternity leave that can tell me how it was like for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...