Friday, July 17, 2015

Number Line Clip Art--FREE

I have been enjoying summer, while working on school stuff late at night when my daughter goes to bed. That is the only time I am allowing myself to work on or think about school. I am spending as much time as possible with my little girl.

As I was working on my interactive math journal for the year, I wanted some number lines. I was unable to find what I really wanted, so I made some.

And for you, you can download my first attempts at making number line clip art for FREE.


There is one number line included ranging from -8 to 8 in 5 different colors. Each file is a PNG with a transparent background. You can find it in my TpT Store. For Free. Please leave feedback or send me a message with your thoughts.

I am going to bombard my students with  number lines the first weeks of school. We are going to draw them, look at them, make human number lines until they are thinking about number lines in their sleep.

Do you have any amazing number line activities to share? I would be interested to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...