Thursday, August 6, 2015

New Plan and New House

I thought I had the first few weeks of school planned, but then my district released the scope and sequence for the year.

They changed the first unit to the third unit, so now I am behind.

Now to more planning! But this is my favorite part of the new school year. Not decorating or setting up my classroom. (Anyone want to do that for me?)

This is all in the middle of me packing to move into our new house!



It was supposed to be ready in a week, now it will (hopefully) be two weeks. Right in the middle of inservice. It can't be later! Mostly because our lease is up and we will have no where to go.

Who doesn't like a challenge?

If you have any ideas for teaching decimal operations, send them my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...