Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Create a picture-Coordinate Graphing

I gave my students a project a few weeks ago and I love how it turned out. Instead of giving them coordinates to make a picture, they drew a picture and then gave me the coordinates. I was not sure what I would get out of them, but I was impressed. I want to tweak how I present the project to the students and once I do that, I'll share what I gave the students. 

They had to include at least 60 coordinate pairs, have at least 5 shapes, and graph in all 4 quadrants. 
Dr. Who anyone?




1 comment:

  1. I've done a similar project before, but not with this much detail. WOW! I love the way this looks!! I'm sharing it on Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+ so others can see what awesome work students are capable of doing when pushed. Thank you for linking up with the Teaching Tuesday link up party. I appreciate it!!
    ~Heather aka HoJo~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...