Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope you will have a relaxing day today.

I am sure that I am not alone is saying this: I love this time of year. I love the smell, the weather, the time off school. It is the time of year when all my brothers and sisters come on town...its amazing. It is 6 weeks of awesomeness.

I have so much to be grateful for. This has been a great year. I graduated with my Master's and moved into our new house. I got to spend time with my little girl and husband.

When I was a teenager, I had teenager problems (who didn't.) To make myself feel better, I would list everything I was grateful for. I haven't done it in a while because while I have adult problems, I have a better perspective of what life is about. But I still have much to be grateful for.

My small family of my husband and daughter
My big family.
The gospel of Jesus Christ
My house
My career
Books
Television
Internet
A community of teachers
Christmas
Sleeping In

I could keep going, but it is time to get started for the day. To end, here is my little girl.



What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...