I LOVE making resolutions/goals. I do it every year and spend too much time thinking about them. I thought about not doing it this year, or just making a few, but I probably over did it.
- Ask a few students every day about their life outside of school
- Be better at classroom management
- Call parents several times a week for positive reasons
- Read 25 books
- Stick to a budget--My husband and I will be doing the envelope method.--This has a whole bunch of mini goals inside of it. But the overall goal is to not overspend.
- Go. To. Europe. Finally.
- Run a 1/2 marathon--Maybe, I am still trying to decide if I actually want to do this
- Study scriptures daily--better than I have been
- Compliment more people. I always think them but never say them out loud.