Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Resolutions



I LOVE making resolutions/goals. I do it every year and spend too much time thinking about them. I thought about not doing it this year, or just making a few, but I probably over did it.

Teaching Goals

  • Ask a few students every day about their life outside of school
  • Be better at classroom management
  • Call parents several times a week for positive reasons
Personal Goals
  • Read 25 books
  • Stick to a budget--My husband and I will be doing the envelope method.--This has a whole bunch of mini goals inside of it. But the overall goal is to not overspend. 
  • Go. To. Europe. Finally.
  • Run a 1/2 marathon--Maybe, I am still trying to decide if I actually want to do this
  • Study scriptures daily--better than I have been
  • Compliment more people. I always think them but never say them out loud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...