Friday, July 6, 2012

Organized Mess

It is summer but I can't stop thinking about my classroom for the next year. I have about a month before a officially go back but I already have so many plans.

So... this blog. I need my teaching fix. 

Why organized mess? Well, this is a picture of my desk from the past year. 


But I know where everything is! Most of the time...

I sometimes I wonder how much time I would save if I could just get organized. 

So in addition to the journey to organization, I love looking for new ideas and lessons. 

Join me. An imperfect teacher making it one unit at time. 

1 comment:

  1. That's generally how my desk looks too! I clean/tidy it, and within hours it wants to return to it's previous state!

    Upper Grades Are Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...