Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Planbook

I have been looking for a digital plan book for while. Something I could share with other teachers. Last year I used Google Docs, but it did not have all the features I wanted.

Last week, I found Planbook.edu. There is a free version, but to use the features I want it cost $25 a year. Unless I find one that does the exactly the same thing for free, it looks like the one.

Most importantly, I wanted to be able to attach documents to my days. This does that. I can also share it. But I am guessing those teachers will need have a subscription too.

So far, this is the best option. If anyone knows of another digital plan book, please let me know. But, I have started making plans, which makes me happy.


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be trying out PlanbookEdu as well this upcoming year. It will be nice to know of someone else trying it out as well.

    Corrina
    Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...