Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changes!

This year I will be at a new school, in a a new district, teaching a new grade! I will be teaching 6th grade math this year and I am excited for it. I have really missed teaching math the last two years.

However, I know that I will miss teaching science. I would really love a position teaching math and science! But this is not the year.

I was going to write a blog post saying goodbye for the next 10 months. I am really not sure if I can keep up with the blog in addition to a new teaching position and my last year of grad school. However, I really want to try. I want to share my ideas and hear ideas from other teachers.

So this is my new new start. If I don't post for another 10 months, you can guess why. However, I will definitely be back by after that!

And here is the other thing that takes up most of my time. However, she's cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...