Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School




I survived my first day of school for the year! My legs almost didn't survive unfortunately. I wore my comfortable pair of shoes but I guess I am not that used to walking around that much. I took the summer off from any work out.

I look kind of ridiculous, but at 6:30 this morning, I was pretty excited to be going to meet the kiddos. 
 

My husband also teaches. Today was his first day with kids at a new school and new grade level. (He made the jump from 3rd grade to High school.) He thought I was joking when I said I was going to take his picture.

And this was my desk by the end of the day. I just can't get organized very much. I need to find some kind of system that works for me. Or just get rid of all the "excess" paper.


Good luck to everyone on the first days back to school!

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny! Love your first day of school pictures. And my desk looks exactly theLattes and Laughter same! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...