Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Unorganized Mess

This is where the real test of blogging comes in. Can I blog while I am working at the same time?

It appears that during inservice, I cannot.

But this is what I am working with everyday after 8 hours of sitting.


The room is coming together slowly. But it is coming together. I have 5 days until Meet the Teacher Night. It either gets done, or everything gets shoved into a closet.

It doesn't help that every night I browse Pinterest and come up with new things to add to my to do list. Plus, my mom and sisters are coming to help me next week and I need to have something for them to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm so glad I came across your blog. I'm exited to learn from a fellow Texas 5th grade teacher. This will be my 5th year teaching, 3rd in 5th (I did my time in 6th before). I'm your newest follower and look forward to stopping by and learning from you. Have a great school year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...