Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pockets in Science Notebooks

Sometimes when we work on things in science, they don't get completely done. Pockets in science notebooks are an easy way to store things for that purpose. Or to store a cardstock ruler, or some vocabulary cards. Or a candy bar. Whatever.

This one requires no extra product. Take two sheets of paper. Fold one over diagonally, glue the side and bottom to the second page. And eureka! there's a pocket.


 For this one, you could use an envelope or a sheet of paper folded over. Just glue it to an inside cover or a sheet of paper. 

This envelope is cut up the side and has the flap cut off. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are going on?

    Fortunately, about a season ago I went through on teachingwithstowe.blogspot.com this whole procedure to understand what it all intended.It is a wealthy able website for of all us.This website help us many.So I like it. I can tell you, though; I really wish I would have had this source to get me started!As I want to discuss Palscience is an awesome science website that covers the latest breakthroughs in health and medicine, Recent health news, technology, space, gadgets, and science

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...